Inbound sales and retentions campaign.
Clearanswer is on the search for Managers of different levels who would relish the opportunity to be part of an ever growing company. This position is to run team(s) for a new campaign where you will be responsible for developing and guiding the team(s) to optimise every sales opportunity and to identify areas requiring further training and development and to instil the business values:
You’ll inspire outstanding operational performance, through leading by example and providing clear direction and effective leadership.
- Set objectives and provide constructive feedback as well as developing your team to achieve standards in line with company values.
- Build strong relationships to enable a positive working environment.
- Deliver team meetings, coaching and 1:1’s for all the team; setting clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards
- You’ll develop future management capability and support individuals in the team to fulfil their potential
- Must have experience of managing people within a call centre environment or a target driven Sales environment.
- Have an analytical mind-set with strong attention to detail.
- Able to make decisions confidently even when facing changing priorities.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written, with an ability to communicate clearly and coherently with all levels.
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience is and can coach and develop the team towards this goal.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and managing team performance, implementing appropriate plans to ensure objectives are achieved
We can offer you:
- We offer you the chance to GROW with us!
- An excellent opportunity to continue to enhance your life skills.
- Company pension scheme for when you decide to retire from us
- Realistic and excellent commissions
- A complete training and support package tailored especially around you, including a long term plan for progression and further development opportunities
- Health Scheme plan for you and your family
- 28 days Holiday plus stay longer than 4 years and we will give you 2 extra holiday days
In return, you will receive a competitive salary £21,000 – £28,000 a year plus monthly commission!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary, £21,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year | Location, Kingston upon Hull | Posted on March 26, 2018